I work with people in many different ways to include:
- One-on-One Private Coaching: My approach is to customize the 3 month experience to each individual. I coach people through transformative periods in their life – whether you want to change jobs, move to a new city, go back to school or redefine your relationships. I hold space for you and I hold you accountable to make it from Point A to Point B, however you define it. If you are interested in talking to me about this program, let’s hop on the phone and see if you and I are a good fit.
- Group Mastermind Program: As Napoleon Hill said: a mastermind is “The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.” I personally have participated in over 10 mastermind programs and I credit much of my success to these experiences. I now have the desire to lead a mastermind and my plan is to launch it in late 2017.
- Speaking: I have been brought into organizations to speak about everything from social media, public relations, diversity & inclusion to leadership. I have several signature talks that I have created and am always happy to customize a talk for a particular event or organization that is looking to build capacity and train its workforce or members.
- Consulting: Working with several for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, I have served as an outside consultant/contractor to support key strategic initiatives and programs. My areas of expertise include: marketing, communications, technology and project management.
- Courses: My body of work includes over 10 courses that I have created for institutions of higher education, both undergraduate and graduate level courses. The topics range from strategic communications to digital marketing and website development. To date, I have instructed over 175 students at multiple schools.